- ✓ Pollination of honeysuckle
- ✓ For better pollination of honeysuckle …
- ✓ Watering the honeysuckle
- ✓ What top dressing to make for honeysuckle
- ✓ GROWING HONESKY AND ITS SECRETS – VIDEO
HONESKY: LITTLE TRICKS, GREAT HARVEST!
If you planted a honeysuckle shrub in the country for testing and still haven’t eaten a single berry from it, it doesn’t mean that the plant is difficult to grow. Listen to the advice of experienced gardeners and specialists!
Honeysuckle is poorly pollinated by its pollen. Therefore, annual and good yields can be expected only when there are at least two shrubs of different varieties growing on the site. If you grow only one plant, or even several, but of the same variety, you will not see berries, although in spring you will enjoy abundant flowering.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THIS ARTICLE IS HERE >>>
Additionally, I advise you to choose seedlings of proven varieties. In my garden, the Blue Spindle, Zinri, Morena, Lakomka showed themselves well.
© Author: Anastasia TSEKHANOVICH
For better pollination of honeysuckle …
To attract bees and bumblebees to the garden for better pollination during the period of mass flowering, it is useful to treat the honeysuckle bushes with a solution of the drug Ovary or Bud. Or at the beginning of flowering – with a solution of sugar or honey (2 tablespoons per 10 liters of water).
© Author: Elena FEDOTOV, Samara region.
Watering the honeysuckle
Honeysuckle is very moisturizing. Therefore, take care of regular watering, otherwise the yield will decrease and the berries will be bitter and crumble. Important point: in the area where the groundwater is close to the soil surface (less than 1 m), the honeysuckle will not grow.
Alexander VERBITSKY, agronomist
What top dressing to make for honeysuckle
In the first two years after planting, the honeysuckle bushes are not fed (there is enough food from the pit for planting).
In the following years, at the turn of March and April, 40 g of urea (or XNUMX g of ammonium sulphate) are added to 1 m20 of the nearshore wheel for flooding.
To lay more flower buds in early July after harvest, it is worth feeding the honeysuckle with a slurry solution (1: 4; 10 liters per bush) or mineral fertilizers (20 g nitrophoska or nitroammophoska per 10 liters of water; 5 liters per bush). At the end of September, 1 g of double superphosphate and potassium salt are added to the soil digging for 15 mXNUMX.
© Author: Marina PIGUL, art. to teach, associate of the Department of Berry Cultivation of the Institute of Pomology of the Republic of Belarus
Reference by topic: How to quickly propagate honeysuckle? Green seedlings!
GROWING HONESKY AND ITS SECRETS – VIDEO
ORDER QUALITY AND CHEAP SEEDS AND OTHER GOODS FOR HOME AND HOME. PRICES ARE A BOTTLE. CHECKED! Just look at yourself and be surprised. THERE ARE OPINIONS. Go >>>
Below are other entries on the topic “Dacha and the garden – with their own hands”
- Honeysuckle – types and the best varieties, planting and care
- Decorative honeysuckle (photo) – planting and care
- Propagation of flagellate seeds
- Honeysuckle in the Jarosław region – planting and care
- Growing Honeysuckle: 10 tips for planting and care
- Canadian varieties of honeysuckle – photo, name and description
- Honeysuckle: Planting and Care – Questions and Answers
- Honeysuckle – planting and care, questions and answers
- Honeysuckle Cultivation – Planting and Care (Vladimir Region)
- Growing honeysuckle on a breeding scale – top dressing and reproduction